Roboforex, demo contest

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Forex Signal for free.

Hi, every one.
i am Dr Nizam,

Doing forex for the last one year. I have learnt a lot during my trade time. I want to share these with all bangladeshi for Becomming expert forex trader. I can help U any problem with the forex matter.

I have started with 12 months back with substantial amount of loss and take training from UK and now have substantial gain and fullfilling my monthly target.. As I was in Uk during this tennure for my PhD card.


I will provide U all every matter easy way and also forecast signal for your convineyence.


As I am Physician I have got not  enough time for trade. I usually gives training for free as well as provide forex signal for free for Begener.  I never take any fees for that. I only free on tuesday.

If any of u fall problem with forex. I will try my best to solve that issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment